Friday, October 21, 2011

This got me thinking

So I feel like I've never really had a "permanent" home. I have lived in about five different towns since I was age 7. My parents divorced when I was young and I guess my Dad (whom I lived with) moved whenever his wife needed to move because of school and work. I hope that when I get older and start my own family that we don't move as much as I did, I hope for my children to grow up in the same town and have the same friends, and to be able to keep those friends forever (an exaggeration). Anyways, this image is just so true to me. I guess I always feel best "at home" when I am with my best friends and the people I love. Plus this image is super duper cautteee! It would be cute to hang up in your house :)
Source found at pinterest
And then I thought I would share with you guys this, so my post isn't so boring and mushy:
Using any polish of your choice pour onto a flat surface, take one of those spongy eyeshadow applicators and dip into the polish, dab the polish on your nail concentrating at the tip and moving slightly upward. Repeat until you get the desired effect. Put a topcoat over the entire nail.  

SUPER ADORBS, yes I know :)

1 comment:

  1. Being 'home' is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?
    Love the finger nails : )

    ReplyDelete