Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lovely!

I absolutely love this DIY!
Such an adorable tutorial by Free People, who are one of my biggest inspirations!
You can find the original here of course, but I just wanted to share with you myself :)

So the first picture is just the materials you will need, and the second picture is the finish project. This would be great if you had some extra scraps of fabric laying around that you could use to spice up an old shirt. If i get around to doing one of my own then I will post the finished project.
If anyone else gets around to doing this, I want to see the finished project as well!
Love, Paris Rae

2 comments:

  1. oh, how i wish i could sew and be good at diy! hahaha i'm simply too lazy to do any diy. :( the end product looks absolutely lovely! adds a pop to the everyday denim shirt, well done! thank you for following my blog, lovely. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super super easy :) You should give it a try some time, really!

    ReplyDelete