Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scored!

Last weekend I went to go visit my Dad and his wife in the Bay Area, I was telling her (My Dad's wife) that I plan on starting an etsy shop so that I can earn some extra money and put it towards going abroad. I told her that I wanted to get a sewing machine maybe for Christmas or something and she told me she has one that she never uses or is going to use and gave it to me! You have no idea how excited I am! Although it is still currently in the box, I am hoping to find something cheap here pretty soon at a thrift store so I can put in my bedroom.





It's a little dusty,but who knows when it has last been used. However, I guarantee that it will be used soon! I have already started making some things for my shop but haven't taken pictures or created an account yet. Hopefully things will get going soon, I just have to make time in this crazy schedule of mine.

Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment