Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm an Avid Fan

So I am not a serious TV watcher, however I am literally obsessed with this show. Actually obsessed is kind of an understatement. I love all of the characters. And two of them are quite the lookers. I want Brennan's (Bones) life, especially because Booth is quite the catch ;) So the first episode of the seventh season kicked off last night, and although I missed it because of work I had no choice to catch up as fast as I could. Which, luckily for me, was today. I know a lot of people don't like the show because of Bone's personality; that is what I think makes the show so great. She is blatantly honest, extremely smart in every subject, and kind of an oddball.  Her coworkers just add to every dimension and they are part of what makes the show a story. Anyways you either like the show or you don't! I just wanted show you the two lookers, enjoy:
Dr. Sweets, you are so dreamy
Oh Booth :)



2 comments:

  1. Wait, what TV show is it? I didn't get in your post? Unless you said it and I just thought it was the name of one of the characters :)

    ReplyDelete