Sunday, October 30, 2011

No Internet = No new posts

I haven't had internet at my house for like a week now, which makes posting anything new kind of hard. So I finally had the chance to get some internet action, and I would like to share one of my Halloween costumes from this weekend :)

Ignore the girl in the background wearing the worlds shortest tutu, thing haha

So I put this together last minute, a PinUp 50's girl, and I didn't buy any of it. Yippee!
What is great about the era we live in today is that fashion is so versatile. There are so many time periods mixed into our culture which I find great. 
I wore a black corset like top from Target, a white slip from Target, and some patent leather pumps in which I borrowed. Then I completed the look with pearls, a monroe freckle, and some bright red lipstick. Enjoy!
Hope your Halloween weekend was wonderful!
 (even though Halloween really isn't until Monday, we'll pretend it was today)

No comments:

Post a Comment