Saturday, October 8, 2011

I think too often we take the things we have for granted. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have the things that I have. I am so appreciative for the small things that I do have and I am even more appreciative of the things I have had to work for. This is part of the reason why I want to go abroad. I want to learn about others culture and ways of life, I want to be able to give to those who are less fortunate, and I want to be able to help the make some of their dreams come true. I want to be able to change the lives of others. I think this will always be a life goal as mine until I am able to make it happen, and possibly even after that to.
My oldest brother, my youngest brother, and I
This was when I was around the age of 3 or 4

Although I think that I have one of the most dysfunctional families out there I still love them very much. My oldest brother, who is technically my half brother's is someone who I greatly respect. I can always go to him when I need to talk, and I think that his thoughts are honest and always well reasoned. He always gives me great insight and he always leads me to making better decisions.  

1 comment:

  1. Stick with your dream and you'll get there! It's so good to remember what we have, and so easy to forget, isn't it? We all have dysfunctional families, ha ha, isn't that what makes each of us unique? Cute pic of your family!

    ReplyDelete